The following opportunity exists for a dedicated, hardworking, and enthusiastic individual to join Black Mountain on a permanent basis.
Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible to assist the Electrician to ensure effective maintenance of housing and building structures and electrical components.
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualifications, however preference will be given to candidates with Grade 12.
- N1/N2 electrical related qualification will be an advantage.
- Valid Code 10 driver’s License is a prerequisite.
- Must be able to obtain a Certificate of Medical of Fitness.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to operate without or with minimum supervision.
- Must have high levels of self motivation and be able to set high standards in his/her quality of work.
- Must be able to perform work at heights.
- Bilingual communication and report writing skills
Key Performance Areas
- Dismantle faulty parts and components, assess, repair and re-assemble.
- Assist with maintenance.
- SHE Participation.
- Must be willing to do overtime and standby duties when required.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as contribute to the team performance.
Short listed applicants may be required to undergo relevant psychometric assessments and background checks.
Black Mountain Mine will act in accordance with its Social and Labour Plan in filling these vacancies.
Interested individuals meeting the minimum requirements should address their application letters and CV’s to:
The Human Resources Department